Solutions for Retail
C.T.E. Systems, Inc. has focused on solving complex workforce management challenges for industry-leading retail specialty, general merchandise and grocery companies. We know customer satisfaction drives retail, develops repeat business, and ultimately leads to profitability. Customer satisfaction is a direct result of having the right people in the right places at the right time.
With an Attendance Solution from C.T.E. Systems, you will have the tools to anticipate the types of demands that influence business performance and accurately plan your workforce to fuel growth, increase market share, and improve customer loyalty.
These systems are optimized for labor-intensive industries such as retail and provide management with flexible staffing, easily facilitating control of service standards, coverage options, and multiple workforce contracts as well as shift differentials.
- Reducing labor as a percentage of sales. Eliminate inefficiencies in manually managing your workforce and basic employee processes – planning, scheduling, payroll and employee communication by automating with Attendance Enterprise.
- Optimize Workforce Scheduling. Ease staffing issues, regulate hourly employees by job, and ultimately streamline your payroll.
- Increase compliance of governmental regulations. Generate accurate and accessible employee records that consider your or;ganization’s full range of essential needs while conforming to corporate, union, and governmental requirements, including the State of California Rest Meal Period requirements
- Manage overtime and premium pay more effectively
- Supports multiple pay policies for different employee classes.
- Department-based reporting. can generate over 50 customizable management reports to meet your attendance, scheduling, wages, payroll, exceptions, and HR needs. The system makes it easy to create and automate a broad range of reports.
- Consistently apply payroll policies and rules.. Hours and wage rule compliance throughout all locations is automated and consistent when a threshold for violation is approached, providing for proactive resolution.
- Self-service capability. Increased productivity is realized by both employees and supervisors who spend less time managing administrative tasks and more time focusing on customers.
AOD Case Study: Retail
AOD White Paper– PPACA and Small Business. Taking Advantage of Health Care Tax Credits
AOD White Paper– Forecasting and Budgeting Optimal Employee Scheduling for Retail, Hospitality and Healthcare