Mobile Apps for Employees
Work is no longer a building or an office. Today, work is the tools you use whenever and wherever you are.
C.T.E. Systems, Inc. offers several mobile apps from Attendance on Demand for time tracking and labor management. These apps play an important role in keeping lines of communication open between employees and managers. You can download these mobile apps in the Apple App store or Google Play.
Secure, easy to use, maintenance-free, these apps are configured by a C.T.E. Systems specialist and connected to Attendance on Demand to ensure data captured by the app for accurate record keeping, reporting, and payroll.
Smart, Adaptive, Mobile
Different types of employees have different time tracking needs. ESS Mobile is a single app that presents different options to different employees based on employee permissions. ESS Mobile accesses configuration information in Attendance on Demand to present a smart, easy-to-use app tailored to each employee.
Notifications, through Mobile Manager, alert employees only when they need to take action… fix missing punches, approve time cards, or read messages. Employees can also notify supervisors of late arrival or absence. The employee’s home screen changes to show the employee exactly what to do.
With ESS Mobile, Employees Have Options and are Engaged
ESS Mobile can be set up to include the functions that various employees need for accurate and efficient time tracking:
- Punch In/Out
- Punch restrictions prevent double punching or punching in early or out late for shifts, breaks or meals
- Enter hours through a daily worksheet
- Receive alerts for missing punch, unapproved time card, and pending messages
- Enter missed punches
- Approve time cards
- Request leave for partial day, full day, or multiple days and review leave request history
- Send Call in Late and Call in Absent notices to supervisors
- Leave a message to supervisor and review message history
- Enter tips
- Enter expenses
- Review punches, schedules, worked hours, benefit balances, and leave requests
- Transfer from one workgroup to another
- Change login PIN
Attendance on Demand records all employee time card edits, employee notifications, and responses created by the employee in ESS Mobile.
Where to Download the ESS Mobile App
ESS Mobile is available in Apple’s App Store and in Google Play. Once C.T.E. Systems specialists have set up mobile configuration for your organization in Attendance on Demand, employees can download the app, enter their employer’s identification number, employee ID, and password or PIN. The app then accesses Attendance on Demand to complete the employee-specific setup.