Options for Your Unique Work Environment
Time Clocks for the Future – Paper time cards and mechanical time clocks have had a good run but today’s data collection devices from C.T.E. Systems offer smarter, easier and more accurate ways to record employee time transactions. Tedious tasks become simple, automated functions that feed data from our collection devices right into one of our Attendance solutions.
- Control labor costs by minimizing data entry errors and enforcing your pay and attendance policies
- Minimize compliance risk by not allowing employees to work outside of their scheduled hours
- Improve workforce productivity by giving employees self-service access to information like scheduled hours, benefit, and archived time card information, — freeing managers to work on higher-level
C.T.E. Systems offers HTTP-enabled clock terminals that are Internet-ready and communicate directly over the Internet with our hosted time and attendance service. They do not require any software installation at your site. These truly plug-and-play time clocks are:
- Quick to install.
- Easy to use, manage, and maintain.
- Reliable for collecting information.
With a wide variety of data collection options, including badge and biometric terminals, telephone access, and handheld devices, you can always find the right device for your organization: