Attendance on Demand has over 20 predefined reports that help you track and analyze payroll report and labor data. But the real power is in creating your own reports. Report building blocks make it easy to choose basic formats, select fields, and choose how data is totaled.
“Even with the alerts and real-time data of today’s systems, I still like to have reports on paper. I spend a lot of time discussing labor issues in meetings away from my desk. With Attendance on Demand, I get the reports I need.”
- Automatically email reports upon completion.
- Display reports on the screen in PDF format.
- Save time by always having accurate and up-to-date information.
- Build report content by specifying workgroup levels, time periods, fields you want included and employees who meet a specific condition (such as employees without schedules today).
As a payroll manager, you can:
- Create commonly used reports shared by some users or all users.
- Generate private reports by user to ensure information security.
- Maintain private reports that only you can change and view.
As a supervisor, you can:
- Run reports that an administrator or payroll manager has made available to you.
- Change report output for your convenience.
- Create your own reports.
Custom Report Writer
Create precisely the right report with the Custom Report Writer. Choose the information you want displayed and see the report built in real time. Group information in a way that makes sense to your staff. Subtotal reports in a meaningful way.
Choose the departments and date range to cover. Include employee schedule, time card, benefit, or contact information
Save the report for future use.Make the report available to other users or save it for your own access.
Download the Custom Report Writer product sheet
All users can report only on employees whose data they are authorized to see.